Saturday, May 18, 2013

Information: Order -> Payment -> Shipping


Let's talk about the ordering process! :)

1) Please feel free to email me (sinceremink1"AT"gmail"DOT"com) if you are interested in any of my items.  (please replace the "AT" with @ and "DOT" with .  I typed this out so I don't get drowned in bot-spam)

2) For the ease of transaction, I can only accept paypal payment made to the email address above.

3) Shipping  Cost:
Within US:
is $3 per item in US max at $15 (so buying 5 items is $15 to ship, buying 20 items will also cost $15 to ship).  All item sent within US will be mailed with delivery confirmation

International:
is $8 (sorry had to raise it because International shipping was really expensive!!) per item and max at  $25.  Registered mail/insurance will cost extra and upon request.  Otherwise I will show post office receipt and picture of package as proof of mailing.


4) Invoicing + Paypal fee:
Once you've decided on what you want to buy, please send me an email @ sinceremink1"AT"gmail"DOT"com with your paypal address.  I will send you an invoice (a 3% paypal fee will be added to the total invoice).  

5) Item will be shipped within 2-3 days after payment clears.

6) I WILL include some extras in each package (where available), if you are not interested in extras, just let me know and I won't put them in :) 

7) All sales are final.  I will try my best to answer your questions.

8) I think that's about it... as stated above, please feel free to email me if you have any questions!  If you are interested in some items from the brands I have listed but you don't see them in the blog sale, email me, I may have them in my stash and just didn't think to list them!

Thanks for reading!  Hopefully you can find something you like.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment